Published on | by Rochelle @ BFHT0
**NEW DATES – NP to see Patients in Wilberforce
The Bancroft Family Health Team is happy to announce the operation of a satellite clinic in Wilberforce. The Clinic is located in the same building as the Wilberforce Pharmacy at 2165 Loop Road, Wilberforce, Ontario. We have partnered with Highlands East Township to provide health care services to people in the community who are without a doctor.
Dates for Fall/Winter 2017 — continuation of this clinic beyond these dates will be dependent on funding.
A Nurse Practitioner will be attending the Wilberforce Clinic on:
- Saturday, November 4th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, November 18th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, January 27th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, February 10th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, February 24th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, March 10th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, March 24th from 10am – 4pm
Patients must a valid Health Card to be seen and it is highly suggested that you call to book an appointment.
For more info, or book an appointment, please contact the Bancroft Family Health Team at 613-332-1565 Ext 220.