Published on | by Rochelle @ BFHT0
**NEW DATES – BFHT to see Patients in Wilberforce
The Bancroft Family Health Team is happy to announce the operation of a satellite clinic in Wilberforce. The Clinic is located in the same building as the Wilberforce Pharmacy at 2165 Loop Road, Wilberforce, Ontario. We have partnered with Highlands East Township to provide health care services to people in the community who are without a doctor. Thanks to the Council for their continued support of local health care programs.
Dates for Fall/Winter 2017 — continuation of this clinic beyond these dates will be dependent on funding.
Please help us spread the word, one of our physicians will be attending the Wilberforce Clinic on:
- Saturday, September 9th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, September 30th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, October 7th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, October 28th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, November 4th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, November 18th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, December 9th from 10am – 4pm
- Saturday, December 16th from 10am – 4pm
Patients must a valid Health Card to be seen and it is highly suggested that you call to book an appointment.
For more info, or book an appointment, please contact the Bancroft Family Health Team at 613-332-1565 Ext 220.